Welcome to Vein Therapies of Chattanooga, PLLC
Vein Therapies of Chattanooga, PLLC (VTC) is a medical practice exclusively devoted to the diagnosis and treatment of venous reflux disease. Varicose veins and spider veins are common manifestations of venous disease of the legs. These can usually be treated in an outpatient setting – without general anesthesia, and little if any pain. Dr. Coates has personally and professionally evaluated the treatment options for varicose veins. He has determined that the VNUS® Closure® Procedure is the treatment of choice. The treatment is clinically proven and usually patients are able to resume normal activities within a day.
Venous reflux disease is one of the most common chronic conditions in North America and yet, there is a great deal of public education that is needed to increase awareness. Dr. Coates has experienced venous disease first hand and is committed to educating the public about this disorder.
The mission of Vein Therapies of Chattanooga, PLLC is two fold:
- Provide our patients with the most compassionate and technologically advanced care for their venous disease.
- Educate the public about Venous Reflux Disease: a common chronic disease that affects one’s quality of life and if not treated can progress and have significant complications.
The Services Provided:
- Diagnostic duplex ultrasound
- Ambulatory Microphlebectomy
- VNUS Closure®
- Ultrasound guided Sclerotherapy
- VeinLite assisted Sclerotherapy for spider veins
Call TODAY for a FREE screening! 423.648.4181
Vein Therapies of Chattanooga, PLLC
6031 Shallowford Road, Suite 113
Chattanooga, TN 37421-168
Map and Directions
For more information about varicose veins or sclerotherapy, contact our practice by filling out the form below.